The Hate Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hate Crew

MMO Guild, currently awaiting SBEmu

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Updated: 6/11/2017, Come play Magicbane, you know you want to. Scoop is giving free handjobs.

Adron application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adron

Adron

Adron application Empty
PostSubject: Adron application   Adron application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Name:  Adron

Link to SBEmu user profile:

Where do you live:  Kansas City MO

What times do you play:  6-10 Central US

How long have you played SB:  since day 1. F.U. COS

Guilds you have been in:  DTM, Momentus Legion, whatever crass called the saedron irekei guild..

List of toons in game:  Syncamin, Pudge, Ufthu,Roseanne,Siouxie,Adronithor, lotsa misc toons with Ta'Kier on end.

Will you roll spec toons:  yes.

Do you have ventrilo, a mic, and willing to use it:  Yes.

Do you currently know someone in THC who will vouch for you:   Crassus, Vaniir, Cuda, AJ

Would you run a Trial run with THC members to see you on the field? yes.

Why do you want to join THC: Shadowbane is a lot more fun with highly competent people, and I remember you well from saedron... plus the maturity level is a relief.

Any extra comments to describe yourself (this may help your chances for approval):
Getting old and cranky.  I get about an hour of actual concentrated playtime a day, then usually set up some sort of afk leveling to catch up to everybody else.  Any ignored messages or resistance to join a roll of guards is just me not being at the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Badmoon

Adron application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adron application   Adron application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:31 pm

Ain't you already with us? I thought you came with crass and van and celic etc? I know I've talked to you before Razz
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Adron application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adron application   Adron application EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:58 pm

added as nation member
Back to top Go down
http://Clutchs.proboards.com
Sponsored content

Adron application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adron application   Adron application Empty

Back to top Go down

Adron application
Page 1 of 1