The Hate Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hate Crew

MMO Guild, currently awaiting SBEmu

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Updated: 6/11/2017, Come play Magicbane, you know you want to. Scoop is giving free handjobs.

Innovative Application

Go down 
+5
Crazy
Innovative
Clutch
Rahmulus
Zemmy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Innovati

Innovative Application Empty
PostSubject: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Please copy and paste this template in a new post.

Name: Max

Where do you live: Arizona

What times do you play: Frequently, always on for mines and banes

How long have you played SB: 3 years

Guilds you have been in: Nuumahs, Dragonscale, Atlanta Hawks

List of toons in game: Soras, Solohunter, Solo(random name for spec)

Will you roll spec toons: yes

Do you have ventrilo, a mic, and willing to use it: yes

Do you currently know someone in THC who will vouch for you: No

Why do you want to join THC: Looking for a good guild that has vent, does mines and banes, and can get a tree up at server up.

If you were to join THC would you be loyal? Yes. Atlanta Hawks sucked when they started up on Thurin, fought with them all the way till shutdown. Got a tree up, a rolling city, and even some oblivion mines.

Any extra comments to describe yourself (this may help your chances for approval): Forget care bear MMOs, glad to see SBemu so that the pvp can begin.
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Zemmy

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 pm

Not a bad application.

How long were you with each of the guilds?

And what specs did you run, while you were with each your guild?

Would you run a trial with THC members in game? To test you on the field?

+1 More, what is your favourite solo toon to play?
Back to top Go down
https://thehatecrew.aforumfree.com
Innovati

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:27 am

Not a bad application.

How long were you with each of the guilds? I played with Nuumahs for the longest time, about 2 years. Played with them on Wrath, Malog, and a bit of the members survived to Thurin. Got fed up with CN zergs and server lags on Wrath and Malog. When a few of us went to Thurin we joined Dragonscale, played with them for about a month. Nuumahs pretty much disbanded on split servers and i joined Atlanta hawks for about a year till server shutdown.

And what specs did you run, while you were with each your guild? I played a holy spec (prelate, sader, sac sader), Played a def warlock spec, played an Rogue Assy for spec, Confessor spec, vamp scout (for mines, prospector), meat spec (minotaur warrior)

Would you run a trial with THC members in game? To test you on the field? Yeah i'll run a trail

+1 More, what is your favourite solo toon to play? Favorite solo toons were heavy def builds, played a 3,000 def crusader for awhile with Nuumahs, before the sader hate when they took def away from All Father's shield. On Thurin my favorite solo toon was a rogue nightstalker, but i will probably launch a rogue assy for server up.
Back to top Go down
Innovati

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 am

[img]Innovative Application 153btjc[/img]
Back to top Go down
Rahmulus

Rahmulus

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 am

Good application...

1. you have experience.
2. you came from Wrath.
3. not a long list of guilds, so you seem to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:45 am

Im willing to give you a trial run in game Do you have a way for us to contact you out of game?
might be easier for you to creat a forum account so we can pm you we are momentarily inbetween vents so i dotn want to sharethe info we are using at the moment
Back to top Go down
http://Clutchs.proboards.com
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:51 am

Yeah im down for a trial run when the game finally gets launched. Created an account so feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 am

k will doo
Back to top Go down
http://Clutchs.proboards.com
Crazy

Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm

DENIED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rahmulus

Rahmulus

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Crazy wrote:
DENIED!!!!

lmao, like you have a say...
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 pm

Crazy wrote:
DENIED!!!!
well somebody had to say this word haha! lol
Don't be scared we always do this stuff even in vent or forums
I think rahm has a good policy for THC, if he can put that on this forum to woud be nice
Back to top Go down
Pez

Pez

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:34 pm

lol owned.

Hi Innovative.
Back to top Go down
Solid

Solid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm

o noez a month in DS that means we got to teach u how to pvp again!
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Zemmy

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm

One more thing, why are you not running with Nuumahs or Dragonscale or Atlanta Hawks for this run around. (Cause there noobsis not allowed - It is to easy)

Meaning if i were to get in contact with Bald or Lindsey i would get possitive back from them about you?

I don't mean to be picky im just concerned
Back to top Go down
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 pm

We subbed to DS so that we could roll in their cities. Haha, but i am sure that that month did hurt my pvp a bit. Don't worry about denied jokes, i don't take anything to seriously.
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Zemmy

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Zemmy wrote:
One more thing, why are you not running with Nuumahs or Dragonscale or Atlanta Hawks for this run around. (Cause there noobsis not allowed - It is to easy)

Meaning if i were to get in contact with Bald or Lindsey i would get possitive back from them about you?

I don't mean to be picky im just concerned
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Zem has a point. Check the reference imo!
Back to top Go down
Solid

Solid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:19 pm

were u in nuumahs nation or sub guild?
Back to top Go down
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Sorry didnt see that message before i made my previous post. Yeah baldee and Lyndsey are fine with me. They were my first guild so they took me in and taught me the ropes. I played a lot with jackda (vamp scout and inner counsil from nuumahs), he no longer plays shadowbane went to AOC a while back. Both of us made vamp scouts that could deal some pretty serious damage proccing with oblivion weaps. They would say good things if you were to contact them, keep in mind i havnt played with them in a year and half. Insane (def warlock, IC) kept in contact with me the longest.
Back to top Go down
Zemmy

Zemmy

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Well i'll see what happens and what i can get from them, iknow Insane, i'll talk to him some time. But all in all we should come to a verdict once we get the trial sorted.

Ps: Wall of text sucks
Back to top Go down
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Alright sounds good. Insane knows me as Soras on Nuumahs and Solohunter on Atlanta Hawks, i think my very first toon with Nuumahs was called Salan. I also created a def warlock with him but i can't remember the names of all my toons. His final build was a cloth deflock mine was a blademaster med armor deflock. Ha, i still have his orginal thoughts for one of his first def lock templates.

Last edited by Innovative on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Quote :
were u in nuumahs nation or sub guild?

I was in Nuumahs nation not a sub guild, that toon in the image is mine.
Back to top Go down
Solid

Solid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 am

I'm trying to remember you I had a toon in nuumahs for awhile (sorry guys i had nothin to do while you were sleeping lol) you remember nightshadows? And if I'm remembering you correctly didn't you have a vamp dag thief with a similar name of sora
Back to top Go down
Innovative

Innovative

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:11 am

I had a couple toons with names such as Sora, i had a vamp dag assy. Never made a thief in shadowbane. Nightshadows does ring a bell though, i remember that toon as a night stalker. Am i correct?

How long were you in Nuumahs?

What era? (IE: Well Agress/Baldee was GL, or when Lyndsey became GL) Were you with us on Wrath or Malog?

I left the guild after it became Hostile Takeover, when wonks, check, viv, and insan left and we were divided on Malog and Thurin.
Back to top Go down
Solid

Solid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 am

thats it vamp assy i knew it was either a assy or a thief and yea nightshadows was a nightstalker on wrath i remember pk'n with you u def got my vote pretty good pvpr imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Application   Innovative Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Innovative Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next