The Hate Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hate Crew

MMO Guild, currently awaiting SBEmu

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Updated: 6/11/2017, Come play Magicbane, you know you want to. Scoop is giving free handjobs.

Archeage possibility?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clutch

Clutch

Archeage possibility? Empty
PostSubject: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Archeage

Hey guys First off sorry for the mass email across everyone who's registered to our forums But Lacking interest in most games as of the past few years maybe its time for something new (just afraid the future only holds Quest style build up games )

Archeage is a factionvsfaction style pvp game
though I have not gotten into the pvp side of the beta on the 2 days I got to log into the beta it releases in a week or so.

Look into it if you wish or make anew post on here if you have any ideas on something to get into

I only figured id post this being I have heard a lot of people talk about it while setting up internet at some "nerd" households

Tried getting back on sb the lore idea has been cool and new builds seem fun but the game isn't holding my interest as I don't have the time to make the game a job...
Back to top Go down
http://Clutchs.proboards.com
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:07 am

Don't get so hyped about it, I played as tester for a long time and if your looking into something as similar to SB,your be disappointed.
Yes it is faction vs factions as well as like in sb own faction killing, meaning you can kill your own faction members
Housing is kinda crappy,is more like having your own place to craft things and some storage, apart that it does look cool it loses interest for big guilds who would like like in SB a city or a fortress of their own, where they could build stuff and have their houses there
There are very nice aspects of the game like naval warfare,fishing for thoes that like to farm even actual farming for trees etc.
There wont be a game out there that will be exactly like SB, you have to think that times are changing and most developers are combining games like GW2 etc to make another,to say its the ultimate and shiet but its not
Not trying to discourage you all on this,but we all are used to SB style of farming: kill mobs get gold and loot and recycle,conquer mines to get resources , kill some newbies for free exp on the way
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:09 am

Can you buy and sell the houses from each other like in ultima online?if thats the case we could create a village which could t I rn in to a pvp hot spot
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:12 am

you can make your own house, can't sell it atm but you can destroy other houses if they are not protected that also includes the trees, plants or farm that you make around, if you don't protect you will get robbed
And there is no pvp in the zone where you can build houses
Sucks balls i know but on the big map there are red areas only there it is pvp,only there you can do high lvl quests thats why they made there only pvp zones

Last edited by OmuNegru on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 am

Well no pvp by housing is lame
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:17 am

If you know these guys made RIFT, and you also know they gonna add elements from that here,like the skill sys
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:18 am

And also,i didn't payed for founders hehe,i got invited to test
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 am

The game is still in beta so expect changes, and i don't know if they gonna change something
Keep playing the game and see how it fits to a SB play style
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 am

Are you guys using a TS server,Ventrilo it's been a long time since i actual talk to you guys,and its easier for me to explain things about the game or some games that i played
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 12:03 pm

vent Thc-pk.typefrag.com 4930
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Are you guys, at least getting on vent, ive been on for hours last 2 days,and only Shakes is but in afk channel all the time
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Not lately... shakes and rotah... i see when i domost of us have been mia
Back to top Go down
OmuNegru

OmuNegru

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:27 pm

get on vent Clutch,i see your online,move your fat ass
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Im on my phone... im at work no vent for me sorry bud on sunday i will be on if you would like other then that wont be on till late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archeage possibility?   Archeage possibility? Empty

Back to top Go down

Archeage possibility?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hate Crew :: Public Section :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: